SYnergy/A is Synel’s embedded Linux open source OS biometric fingerprint terminal which combines a graphic color screen with technologically advanced features for all your time and attendance and access control application needs.
SYnergy time clocks are advanced, modern-looking biometric data collection devices that are perfect for time and attendance or access control integration. SYnergy allows the flexibility to enroll users with fingerprint data, multiple different types of badges or cards, and pin IDs. Once enrolled, users can perform a variety of tasks at the terminal using any combination of verification techniques. As SYnergy captures the biometric or numeric data, the terminal can provide a variety of rejection or approval messages, bells and alerts. A built-in camera allows the administrator to define when SYnergy should snap a picture to correspond with the collected data. These images can be used as a visual verification system, and more.
Compact in size and attractively designed with shatter-resistant plastic casing, SYnergy/A is also fast and accurate, providing quick and easy employee punching in a variety of environments. SYnergy/A terminals come in a classic black plastic interface with simple wall mounting capabilities.
Standard features include:
- Shatter-resistant plastic casing/shell
- Powerful processor for fast matching time
- Multiple identification methods
- Biometric FPU
- 4GB Micro SD Card
- Full color LCD
- Voice response (supports eSpeak speech synthesizer)
- Terminal record capacity:
- Non picture file: 676,000
- With picture: 7,280
- With picture and 2 FP: 5,200
- Communication options include: GPRS (Cellular), WiFi, Ethernet, RS485
Optional features include:
- POE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Internal and external readers (magnetic, barcode, proximity, HID, Mifare, iClass)
- Enrollment device
- SDK available