The PRX-20 is a high-performance indoor/outdoor waterproof card reader with stable and simple wiring. These units are primarily used for access control, but can be integrated to use with your workforce management system to provide a complete solution for employee and visitor management.
PRX-20 access control card reader can read cards up to 4 inches away from the reader itself, and up to 650 feet* away from the SY400 controller. It is also waterproof and approved for outdoor use, making it the card-reading access control solution for outdoor or exposed areas. Administrators can enroll existing cards to save money and resources and easily enroll new cards or assign additional permissions as needed. Card-reading access control solutions are one of the most cost-effective access control solutions that can make any sized organization, building, or property secure upon implementation. Integrate with time and attendance solutions, fire alarms, and intrusion systems.
Standard Features Include:
- Dimensions: (L) 4.6” x (W) 1.7” x (H) 0.75”
- LED indicator and audio confirmation
- 2 to 4 inch reading distance
- *Transmit distance 650 feet (requires external power supply for extended distances, not included)
- Standard wiegand output 26-bit or clock/data (magnetic emulation)
- Waterproof for outdoor use
- Comes with a cable with RJ45 distribution block