Synel’s SY Bridge middleware communication program allows our hardware to work seamlessly within your existing workforce management system in advanced types of data collection methods, both in real-time and off-line applications.
Standard Features Include:
- SY Bridge can run as an executable program (*.exe) or as a service.
- SY Bridge supports various types of communication technologies such as TCP, HTTP/HTTPS, RS-232/485, dial-up modem, WiFi, and GPRS.
- SY Bridge supports communication functions for third party devices like TDCS by Diva or FreeSWITCH, LPR, and burglar alarm devices. The method SYBridge uses for getting data or a query from the various devices is adapted according to their communication type. Some devices are pooled continuously, while for others a listener is opened and the SYBridge waits for data to arrive via TCP or HTTP.
- Once all of the communication with terminals is completed by SY Bridge, the application is only responsible for functional checking. Usage of SYBridge considerably simplifies the integration with applications like time and attendance, shop floor control management, job costing, meal management, and access control.
- SY Bridge is written in .Net technology and works with the latest Framework versions. It can run on a 32 or 64-bit operating system. This technology enables simultaneous programming of multiple terminals, which saves time and minimizes system idle time. With SY Bridge installed, system programming is extremely fast.
Windows 32 or 64bit OS, Framework 4.0
Works with all Synel hardware, and can support communication functions for some third-party devices.