The HID proximity reader is a fast, reliable device with a small footprint that can be easily interfaced with workforce management systems. This device is especially essential for outdoor environments; sealed in a rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure, it is designed to withstand harsh weather with a high degree of vandalism resistance.
Standard Features Include:
- Recognizes card formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion unique codes.
- Audiovisual Indication: when a proximity card is presented to the reader, the red LED flashes green and the beeper sounds. The multicolor LED and beeper can also be controlled individually by the host system.
- On reader power-up, an internal self-test routine checks and verifies the setup configuration and determines the internal or external control of the LED and beeper and initializes reader operation. An additional external loop-back test allows the reader outputs and inputs to be verified without the use of additional test equipment.
- Easily Interfaced – Wiegand output model interfaces with all existing Wiegand protocol access control systems (6005B Wiegand interface, 6008B clock-and-data interface).
- Unobtrusive design can be mounted directly onto metal such as door mullions.
- 3.14” x 1.72” x 0.66” (7.96 x 4.37 x 1.68 cm)
- Power Supply 5-16 VDC, linear supply recommended
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 150° F (-30° to 65° C)
- Transmit Frequency: 125 kHz
Optional Features Include:
- Custom label and custom embossing in housing
- Classic series cover in gray, beige, black, or white (or) designer series cover in gray, wave blue, black, or white