XactTime is a web browser-based time and attendance software solution (ASP) with two options for deployment: hosted or licensed. XactTime is a flexible addition to your workforce management software that provides a superior user experience with flexible add-ons meant to grow and evolve with your company. Should you elect to change from hosted to licensed or visa-versa, no information will be lost and will be transferred accordingly.
Plus, XactTime’s mobile application turns any iOS or Android smartphone into a mobile time clock! The free application works seamlessly with the software solution to allow employees who travel, are remote or have multiple jobs sites to clock in and manage their own employee dashboard from their mobile phone. Need to be able to restrict punches to specific geographical areas? Easily set up unlimited punch zones for employees or employee groups to manage geofencing for on-the-go punching.
Use XactTime with any computer that has a web browser, with SYnergy/A, SYnergy/M, or with XT Mobile on any smartphone with an iOS or Android operating system.
Other standard features of XactTime include:
- Online time card editing
- Built-in payroll export
- Auto daylight savings
- Up to 15 labor levels
- Unlimited shifts
- Unlimited user-defined pay policies
- Daily overtime and periodic overtime available
- Division breakdown
- Punch rounding
- Approval editor
- Status board
- Salaried employee tracking
- Global transactions
- Holiday groups
- Leave requests
- Mobile App for iOS and Android
- Optional co-brand available
Available modules include:
- Multi-user (unlimited)
- Unlimited employee support
- Job costing
- Profile lockout
- Benefit accruals
- Hand readers
- PC Clock
- Interactive XactTime
- XactTime Reporting Screenshots
Perfect for remote or on-the-go employees, our time & attendance mobile app available for iOS and Android provides self-service access for tasks like punching in/out, viewing and submitting timesheets, benefits, and more.
Features of mobile time and attendance:
- App available for iOS and Android
- Integrates with WebClock and hardware (optional)
- Define mobile geofencing zones to restrict employee punches to specific areas (optional)
- Define schedules to restrict punches to schedules (optional)
- Easy-to-use interface and user experience
This mobile app is a feature of the web-based time and attendance software called XactTime.