SY-400 is a controller that can control up to two doors, gates or other barriers while recording and reporting time and attendance transactions. Working with a server, the SY-400 can work on-line as an interactive system with an external database. Working off-line, there is no need for immediate communication with the PC during reporting.
Two readers can be connected for opening and recording the use of two separate doors, or both readers may be connected to opposite sides of the same door for independent control over entrances and exits. Two separate sensors may be connected for door and window monitoring as well.
External reader capabilities include bar code (3-of-9, interleave 2-of-5, code 128), magnetic, proximity, fingerprint recognition, Wiegand (HID, Mifare and Indala) and smart card readers.
The controller’s external connections are easy to enable and easy to maintain without needing to disassemble the product.
Standard features include:
- Two relays for bell/door/etc.
- Two sensors for door monitoring
- Supported Door control sensor relays – normally closed or normally open
- 512 kB, battery-backed memory with single-record updating
- RS-232 for host connection
- Supported transactions – up to 20,000
- Supported cards – up to 30,000
- TCP/IP for online or offline
- Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11
- 4.3 in high, 9.2 in wide, 1.3 in deep
Optional features include:
- 10/100Mb Ethernet card for TCP/IP (DHCP compatible)
- Fingerprint recognition module
Requires 115/230 VAC voltage