Bookmark this page for quick access to information about our latest releases, updates and more as we launch new features, bug fixes and other updates for our software products.
Desktop Software Product Updates
- PBJ Reporting now available for all Desktop software products
- Current version for TA100Lite: 100J
- Current version for TA100PRO: 4.52a
- Current version for TA100SQL:4.52a
- Current version for GENESIS PRO: 10.52a
- Current version for GENESIS SQL: 10.52a
XactTime Software Product Updates
Current version: 6.511.50
6.511.50 (Deployed 1/3/2020)
- Premise based licensing has been converted to digital licensing instead of HASP key. Internet access is required to obtain digital licensing.
- Supports Windows Server 2019 and SQL Server 2019. Current supported versions include Windows Server 2012-2019 and SQL Server 2012-2019.
6.511.45 (Deployed 8/3/2019)
- Integration of new layout engine and control composition frameworks to allow for future UX enhancements
• Real-time responsive and scalable icons have been introduced for faster page loading and adaptability to modern browser viewports
• Most on-screen common functionality controls (calendars, pagers, etc.) on administration screens have been replaced with modernized, commonly themed controls completely re-written from the ground up
• Real-time feedback is being introduced in select functions such as the customer creation screen that allows the user to monitor progress for long-running tasks
• All web components are now fully patched to each component’s latest versions, reducing security risks and enhancing compatibility with the latest browsers and web standards
Core product enhancements optimize performance for modern hardware, computing environments, and user trends
- Core product functions have been fully converted to the Microsoft .NET 4.6.1 framework which allows embracing of modern architectures and software standards such as machine learning and future AI enhancements
• Shift away from hardware-based licensing to software-based licensing allows XactTime to operate in the cloud and virtualized environments without a gateway system that links the cloud to the local network where a machine must be present with a hardware key
• Streaming data enhancements to the core libraries allow XactTime to stream data from the database servers instead of loading full datasets which vastly improves performance and lowers the memory footprint and overhead
• Provider-based database enhancements utilize the latest optimizations by using Microsoft data access libraries that compile provider-aware dynamic SQL queries instead of long-form and product dependent queries
• Enhancements that enable automatic scaling for multi-core processor packages, taking advantage of modern CPU architecture by distributing work over multiple processor cores instead of residing on a single processing core, making simultaneous user sessions more responsive and less prone to crashes
• All-new caching system enables often used but seldom changed data to reside in memory instead of being recalled from the database
• All system components are now fully patched to each component’s latest versions, reducing security risks and enhancing performance with the latest computing standards
• Virtualized file-system enhancements increase performance and enable better scale-out scenarios for larger customers
- Prism integration has been updated to use the Prism 1.17 API.
6.511.40 (Deployed 10/14/17)
- Upgraded to use the .NET framework 4.5
- Added button in the edit employee screen that allows admins to delete employee’s biometric data.
- Updated the create customer screen to show progress bar
- Cosmetic updates to icons, links and themes
6.511.33 (Deployed 3/18/17)
- Option to configure the system to send emails from a custom domain. If this configuration field is left blank, the system default sender is email@example.com.
- Minimum lunch duration now available for SYnergy hardware used with XactTime which prevents employees from ending their lunch before the specified end time/duration.
- Various system optimization efforts to increase performance.
6.511.32 (Deployed 8/13/16)
- PBJ export now available
- Software enhancements and bug fixes
6.511.31 (Deployed 6/30/16)
- Removed duplicate entries and incorrect balance on used time records in Benefit Accrual Details report
- Added the Benefit Transaction Summary report (it appears in the Employee section on the reports page)
- Updated Audit Trail report to indicate which user made the change to the employee’s transaction.
- Added the ability to run the HRPyramid Automated Export without sending the file to HRP/Prism
- HRPyramid Automated Export no longer exports <None> when no shift differential is present
- Added the ability to turn off Pay Rate synchronization in the HRPyramid Integration Wizard
- HRPyramid Pay Rate synchronization defaults to OFF now unless specifically configured in the HRPyramid Integration Wizard to be enabled
6.511.30 (Deployed 6/11/16)
- Benefit Accrual Details Report available
- This report allows customers so view and audit all benefit details.
- Shift differential hours included in HRP exports (for PrismHR customers)
- Sync Pay Rate (for PrismHR customers)
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancesments
6.511.29 (Deployed 5/8/16)
- New & improved hardware import engine, 90% improvement in resource management, 300% improvement in speed, expanded error reporting
- New security & authorization system, speeds up database access times by up to 700% and reduces negative impacts on system resources
- Enhancements to new customer creation that improve reliability and serviceability
- The reporting engine has been updated with the latest service pack available from the engine provider
- Numerous bug fixes and performance enhancements
6.511.28 (Deployed 2016)
- XT Mobile now available for iOS & Android
- Current version of XT Mobile for iOS: 1.3
- Current version of XT Mobile for Android: 1.0
- Geofencing now available for XT Mobile